Re: New computer planned

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 04:58:56PM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I always use two HDDs, to make backups from one to the other, but just
> two, to get less noise and power consumption.
> The casing is the week point of my machine.

Good point about the case.  I've seen so many cases that only have spots
for 1 or 2 hard drives.  I'd get a case that can hold 6 or so 3.5" hard
drives, just in case you decide to repurpose this machine later in life.
It's also nice to be able to install your 2 hard drives with some space
in between them (for better cooling).

-Rob