Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

I use an amd k8 and the last two wheezy snapshots I downloaded couldn't
install the needed kernel.  I got media change message and the drive
door wouldn't open and the disk the system was wanting was already in
the drive anyway.  I'm sure the developers don't need any of this input
either.
This was using the speakup path so all that was on the command line at
boot was s to start speech.  Access to the menu with the numbered
choices is blocked unless expert is used but using expert and s on
command line doesn't work.  So I can't save debug logs to send in
either.

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012, Jon Dowland wrote:

> On 07/02/12 14:45, Camale?n wrote:
> > Publishing a new feature at the Release Notes is too late for people can
> > test and debug that feature properly, don't you think? ;-(
>
> Perhaps the developers have enough testers and don't need your input?

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>