Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Mon 06 Feb 2012 at 14:31:21 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 01:18:38 +0000, Brian wrote:
>
> > No need to ask; WPA/WPA2 is known to be available in a Wheezy install.
> > Booting a debian-testing netinst iso should dispel all doubts.
>
> I wonder how did you reach that conclusion given that it has not been
> published anyhwere... black magic, mind reading? (just kidding) :-)

I think you may have meant to say you have been unable to find where the
information is located rather than inaccurately stating it has not been
published. Developing the installation system is the province of
debian-boot. Reading or searching that primary source would provide
sufficient recent posts to enable anyone to come to the same conclusion
as I did.