Re: the disappear of taskbar ( was: system locks, was was: something weird)

On 04/02/2012 14:18, lina wrote:
I un-install and re-install the xfce4 not work.

which are the possible way I can do to drag task bar a bit down.

If you mean, drag the toolbar from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen, I don't think it's possible. Or if it is possible, it's not simple.

It might just as easy to delete Panel 1 then Add a New Panel 1. That's what I did and that's what I've read others do when I did a websearch (can't find the links at the moment).

Dougie