Re: rabbitvcs missing from testing?

Hello all,

On Sat, Feb 04, 2012 at 10:48:44AM +0000, Colin wrote:
> I would like to use rabbitvcs-nautilus but I can't find rabbitvcs on
> testing [1] although it's on unstable.
> What's the reason?

All the information is there, you'd just have to dig a bit deeper ...
:-)

Following the links on the page you mentioned you can finally reach the
developer information (PTS) page[0], whose most recent news entry[1]
refers to a bugreport[2] mentioning that the current version is
incompatible with GNOME 3 and was thus removed from testing to ease
transitioning.

HTH,
Flo

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rabbitvcs.html