Re: Backup System

On 04/02/12 06:49, Lisi wrote:

Thread started by request for advise from:-
02/02/2012 06:45 PM, Gary Roach

> On Friday 03 February 2012 11:00:47 Scott Ferguson wrote:

>>> It's hardly likely to.
>>
>> Huh?
>>
>> Hardly likely to what?
>>
>>> I don't know why you bothered to suggest it.
>>
>> You appear to have forgotten to send the part of your post that makes
>> sense. :-)
>
> It makes sense to me, Scott.

Thanks for the translation Lisi.

My question was asked of Jon...  it could be he simply forgot to
indicate he was joking.

> David said Hope This Helps,

He did?  Thanks for the translation.

<snipped>

> Lisi

David's response was constructive - though it presumes the OP hadn't
already looked, been overwhelmed by the number of backup options, and
poorly phrased a request for recommendations. I'm sure Jon was joking -
not denigrating David for answering, it's just unclear.

Kind regards

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/debian-buttons/