Re: Accented Characters - How to type from standard keyboard?

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 02:22, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 30 January 2012 20:39:54 Kelly Clowers wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 09:29, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
>> > On 2012-01-30, ***Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:***
>> > By the way, what's a standard keyboard?  Is that a well-defined thing?
>> > Is it Ammurukin?
>
> No, she didn't.  I said nothing of the kind.  Curt on the other hand did say
> it.  (My added stars.)

But you never even mentioned "standard keyboard". It is true you were
quoted, but then it was several paragraphs before the question about
standard keyboards was brought up, and since you had not mentioned
it, it seemed he had moved back to the original post, which did mention
"standard keyboard". I guess he just moved to the topic of standard
keyboards in general?

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers