Re: wget and captcha puzzle !!!

1) locate and crush all cookies,
2) adjust browser settings so no cookies are allowed on your machine,
3) attempt another connection and see if the session bitches about no
cookies being accepted.  If yes, then you have your proof otherwise
something else is happening.  Personally, I'll loose any internet
provider that even considers doing what  yours has done in a New York
Minute.  Depending on where your internet provider is located, that
captcha may constitute a violation of the Americans With Disabilities
Act since your internet service provider provides a service to the
public it then becomes equivalent to a public accommodation.