Re: virtualbox guest addon don't working

On Mi, 11 ian 12, 17:27:25, Balint Szigeti wrote:
> On 11/01/2012 12:01, Balint Szigeti wrote:
> >Do you know how can I fix this problem?
> Anybody  can't help to this? :(
> oh, I use Debain 6.0.3

Hi Balint,

May I kindly suggest for the future that you do not just reply to some
message from debian-user. Most readers here use mail software that sorts
messages by how they belong to each other (threading), not just the
subject. In such cases your message will be hidden in another, totally
unrelated thread.

Also, please consider that people write here in their free time. 5 hours
is not necessarily a long time to wait :)

Kind regards,
Andrei