Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

 >> This one didn't (here).

 >> Is there any concensus on what/how/when these footers are added? It
 >> seems quite random to me.

 > That message was GPG-signed, the footer is not added because it would
 > break the signature. (Actually, it was added to another part of the
 > multi-part message, but I could only see that by looking at the
 > message source.)

 > I believe HTML mails also do not get the footer (or something along
 > the same lines is done).

	Curiously enough, the message I'm replying to [1] didn't have
	the footer, either.  (I'm looking at it as raw text, so MIME
	doesn't matter.)

	However, its Content-Type: is:

	Which, I guess, is to be blamed for that, thanks to “DelSp=Yes”.
	Seemingly, the mailing list software only adds the footer for
	the single-part messages whose Content-Type: it recognizes.

[1] [🔎] 20110901150151.Horde.x0w0JMm_qOVOX8iP2ktQy4A@mail.kalinowski.com.br">news:[🔎] 20110901150151.Horde.x0w0JMm_qOVOX8iP2ktQy4A@mail.kalinowski.com.br

--
FSF associate member #7257	Coming soon: Software Freedom Day