Scripts to break the system (aka, troubleshooting)

I few months ago I saw some scripts with a list of 50 or so common problems in a debian box. The scripts were suppose to randomly break something on the system so you had to find the problem and fix it. The fix was saved into some file so you could know what was failing afterward.

These scripts were meant to train you into linux troubleshooting.

I bookmarked the scripts buy I lost the bookmark and I haven't been able to find it again.

Does anybody happen to know about these scripts?

greets!
aL