Re: Xfce steals keyboard shortcuts?

Le 28/11/2011 12:08, Lorenzo Sutton a écrit :
Hi,

On 27/11/11 16:48, Paul Isambert wrote:
Thank you Roman.

Removing Alt-F2 in the shortcut settings did give me some Alt-shortcuts
back, but Ctrl-shortcuts still won't work, even when I remove everything
in the settings. Any idea?

I also came across this trying to use Inkscape. The CTRL + Fn key shortcuts are by default take by the Workspace n shortcuts. These are defined in the Settings > Window Manager menu under the Keyboard tab

It does, as did Roman's last mail, which unfortunately I've missed because I was migrating Thunderbird. In the meanwhile, I've found a solution using xfconf, but the window manager is much simpler.

Thanks both,
Paul