Brightness after screensaver start - genome 3

After a few time screensaver start and lock my notebook screen. When I
unlosck it, I need to manually set the screen Brightness with Fn + Up
arrow.

In gnome 2 the Brightness was setted automatically after unlock
screen.

What I need to do to get my screen Brightness adjusted automatically
after unlock screen?

I have a Dell Latitude D630 with Debian Testing.

If I choose Fn + Left arrow keys I see a Brightness symbol with a
prohibited symbol!

--
Marcelo
Brazil