Re: Latest iceweasel - package kept back

FWIW testing today, perhaps already yesterday, switched to version 8.
Haven't read the thread, but IIUC there's an issue with backports
regarding to version 8 for stable?!

You could try to upgrade Iceweasel only from testing.

OT: Won't capture this thread, so please don't reply to the following by
this thread. I'll compile Firefox and try to install it parallel to
Iceweasel. Btw. Iceweasel and Evolution don't work proper on my Xfce.