Re: Recent GNOME3 update - think notification dialog causing x lockup

On 22/11/11 01:17, Brian Flaherty wrote:

3.0.2-5 worked fine, so I installed that from the cache in /var and held
gnome-shell in aptitude. Same thing seemed to happen today with 3.0.2-7,
but I just got 3.0.2-8 and it seems to be working so far. (I'm sending
this from icedove.)

According to the bug report this fix is related to it is supposed to have fixed the problem - but it hasn't. I just had nautilus cause the hang up.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk