XFCE-volman

One of the differences between gnome and xfce4 for me was that xfce4
would not automatically mount a usb-storage device when inserted.

Today I found out that that behaviour can be configured by using

thunar-volman -c

Maybe this is useful for someone.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"
                                     Amos 3:3