Re: gtk theme problem

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:59:23 +0200, DebianTR.WP wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Hi, please, keep plain text based messages, they render much better :-)

> For a while, I have a problem with my themes. I think, it's an engine
> problem, but I couldn't find a solution to that, and updates did not
> help me.
>
> Normally, I was using absolute for gnome 2.30 and after some update, I
> was told that the gtk engine "pixmap" was missing in my system, which is
> wrong.

Mmm... Google returned this:

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70317#p394276

> It is installed.

(...)

Run "dpkg -l | grep pixbuf" and put here the output.

I'm running wheezy but have not experienced that problem... and now I
think, you say you are on gnome 2.30 but that's for squeeze and squeeze
is not getting "updates", so what flavour are you running? :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón