WPS support (was Re: odd network error - wireless drops when browsing with mc over ssh)

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:39:43AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:09:10 +0100, andy baxter wrote:
> > On 18/10/11 13:02, Camaleón wrote:
> This is something you should try (manually set/tweak the device), most of
> the times "defaults" are not always the best settings for us ("one size
> does not always fit to all") and the auto-configure button (WPS) is
> convenient and easy, yes... when all is working fine.

As an aside, does Debian support WPS, yet? My understanding was that, to
get WPS working, one must initiate it from both ends within a certain
time-window. On the router that involves pressing the button, but on the
Debian end, I would expect WICD and/or Network-Manager to have
something? Do they?

--
Darac Marjal