Re: command to mv files & folders to dir

> 	I believe), I've dropped Midnight Commander in favor of Bash
something
> 	like a decade ago.
>
> 	I've never regret the change.
>
> 	Midnight Commander may simplify the simple things, but whatever's
your
> 	experience with it, the complex tasks are often impossible.
On
the
> 	contrary, Shell lets one to benefit from the experience, and the
> 	solutions to the simpler tasks could usually be re-used to solve
the
> 	more complex ones.

Midnight Commander is very powerful, I have no complaints over it. It
helped me when I first started managing servers with no GUI and still
find it very useful to run some tasks and to avoid fat fingers errors.

> 	Not to mention that the use of Shell keeps one's mind “in shape.”

Both (direct typing and MC) are not mutually exclusive. You can use the
best of the two worlds to obtain a better ratio of quickness while
keeping you mind in good shape.

MC does not need vitamins to keep its brain activity always at 100%. I do.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón