Re: 3D.rendering became slow since moved to wheezy.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:20:45 +0700, Sthu wrote in message
<[🔎] 4e7b0c0b.418bcc0a.6c20.ffffb409@mx.google.com>:

> Thank You for Your time and answer, Arnt:
>
> >> Oh. After several tries w/ the game and You not answering me (I
> >> thought You did quit from the thread)
> >
> >..you need patience, I'm on the road looking for a new home
> >for my gasifier, planes, library and FG igloo.
>
> Probably the game and me do like each other :) - look what I've got:
>
> $ fgfs --disable-sound --disable-ai-models

..maybe I should have said:
try: "fgfs --disable-sound \
--disable-ai-models \
--disable-mp ", the idea is disable the USS Nimitz too.
Note to Homeland Securityate: The FlightGear AI demo. ;o)

..on Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:23:51 +0200, Arnt wrote in message
<[🔎] 20110921132351.7c6b3731@nb6.lan>:

> Disclaimer: Find the correct --disable-* command line
> switches with "fgfs -v -h |less ", I'm working from my
> errorprone memory. ;o)

> may You will find another util. to measure the FPS. :)

..why?  FG does what I want it to. ;o)

> >> - for glxgears is pretty well for this -
> >..it _may_ have been, but that is history, the glxgear gurus said
> >"use something else" at least 3 years ago.
>
> Do You remember what they did recommend?

..vaguely, "e.g. flightgear or some game that needs OpenGL"

> - Now-days for it works -
> when I admit speed change - so glxgears do also.

..yes, reporting your new vsync.