Re: Alt-Tab does not work in my KDE

H Xu <xusubsc@gmail.com> writes:

 > Hello,
>
 > I'm using Debian wheezy and the Tab switcher usually does not work on
 > my KDE, although sometimes it works very well. I've googled and have
 > no idea of what is going on here. Could anyone help me, please?

Probably some minor configuration / keyboard lay out issue. Check if you
have anything special in your keyboard layout / switching options.

Tried if this works fine in a new user??

Just create a new user, and log in as the new user.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
That men do not learn much from the lessons of history is the most