Re: My syster reboots automatically when trying to shut it down.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:08:48 +0300, Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος wrote:

Your "sister" reboots herself? Amazing (just kidding) ;-P

> In my debian squeeze system with  mobo intel D945GCLF shutdown -h will
> reboot my computer! What could be the reason ?

It seems to happen also on a windows environment:

D945GCLF restarts after shutdown - Please help
http://communities.intel.com/thread/4173

I would contact Intel for a fix. This deserves a BIOS update.

Anyway, can the system be shutdown when going to a tty, fall to "init 1"
and then you run "shutdown -h now" from there?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón