Re: Curlftpfs replacement?

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:43:06 -0400, Robert Blair Mason Jr. wrote:

(...)

> I do know that FTP doesn't use any encryption unless you use TLS, which
> the servers I'm connecting to appear to use.  My primary motivation for
> mounting FTP is to make it easier for me to browse and edit files on a
> few websites I'm working on.

(...)

What happened with the old-good-style of storing the website files
locally, run the required tests in a local environment to avoid messing
up the working production site and once all the testings are done upload
the files to the web server by means of a sftp client? :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón