Re: assistive annoyance

On Thu,  8 Sep 2011 09:41:02 +0000 (UTC)

> Try System > Preferences > Startup Applications and deselect 'Visual
> Assistance' and 'AT SPI Registry' if they are there.

I already deselected 'Visual Assistance'.  I checked for 'AT SPI
Registry' but could find nothing like it.  I still have the special
needs logo in the top right corner of the panel, and it still gives me
the message if I press shift five times.  Anyway, if anyone else has a
suggestion, I'd appreciate it.

Mark