Re: how to keep the internet awak

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:17:24 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> when I left the desk, I mainly just lock the screen.
>>
>> suppose I left 2 hours, when I came back,
>>
>> I used to need press the "power" button to wake it up, mouse and
>> keyboard does not work.
>
> This can be the first of your problems: restoring from suspension/
> hibernation fails, you should dig a bit more on this and why it happens
> so.

I remember this appeared around one month ago after updating.

Right now I tried the suspend and the hibernation (I wasted those two
functions for decades, might tried once or twice in the past).

The lock screen after two hours exactly the same as suspension. when
pressed the power button, back to the locked screen. (other keys and
mouse not work.)
the hibernation is dangerous, seems the system restarted, but came to
the former interface.

I don't know how to dig further.