Re: [OT] Google groups advanced search gone

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:52:07 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:

>> Google Groups Advanced Search doesn't work?
>> http://www.computerbanter.com/showthread.php?t=164763
>>

> Good clue. This is a quote:
>
> "Maybe they finally realized how terrible it was to destroy the original
> dejanews functionality of usenet searching and are working hard in an
> effort
> to restore the archive search to its proper status (I'm not holding my
> breath)."
>
> I'm not holding my breath either.

I never liked Google Groups, it seemed to me like a horrible hybrid
between forums and usenet and didn't feel confortable by using it (nor by
reading threads nor by posting).

Hum... it seems the advanced search form is online again so I better stop
criticizing it lest they hear my complaints and close my Gmail web
account :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón