how to change mac address back after decnet changed it?

Dear Debian users,

Some time ago, an update on my wheezy system brought in dnet-common and
some related packages. I noticed that decnet changes the hardware
address of my interfaces, but didn't pay much attention to it, figuring
they would at least be unique, so I could fix up dhcp later. Having a
different IP for some time isn't all that bad in my setup.
However now I noticed that these hardware addresses are certainly NOT
unique. I have a machine with 2 NICs and both have aa:00:04:00:0a:04 as
hardware address (second one isn't plugged in physically), so is the
eth0 interface on my laptop. This obviously can't be right.
I already uninstalled the dnet-common package from 1 machine, but to no
effect after rebooting. It's neither an option when reconfiguring the
dnet-common package.

So how do I get rid of that aa:00:04:00:0a:04 address? And getting the
old ones back, note that I do not remember the old ones, nor do I have
them all written out somewhere.

This is getting pretty troublesome, as my DHCP server uses mac addresses
to always give the same IP to some machines on the network, (keeping
config centralized, but static IP to allow port forwarding).

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards,
Steven