List of upgradable packages, version numbers and changelog?

Hi,

how can I get a list of all upgradable packages, their current and future version numbers and the ChangeLog?

I can get the list of packages and the version numbers from apt-show-versions:

$ apt-show-versions -u
apache2/squeeze upgradeable from 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 to 2.2.16-6+squeeze2
apache2-mpm-worker/squeeze upgradeable from 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 to 2.2.16-6+squeeze2 apache2-utils/squeeze upgradeable from 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 to 2.2.16-6+squeeze2 apache2.2-bin/squeeze upgradeable from 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 to 2.2.16-6+squeeze2 apache2.2-common/squeeze upgradeable from 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 to 2.2.16-6+squeeze2

But how can I get the ChangeLog of these packages?

I'm also aware of apt-listchanges which I installed and configured to automatically run when I upgrade the packages.

However, I want to get the packages/versions/ChangeLog without actually doing the upgrade itself, i.e. I don't want to use super user privileges for any of the actions (this also rules out auto-downloading the packages the usual ap-get way).

From reading the apt-listchanges page I get the impression I can somehow get the ChangeLog, but it talks about a pipeline to use and it does not state how this is supposed to work?

thanks,
- Markus