multitouch

Hi,

I've succesfully installed Debian (wheezy) on a Macbook pro 8,1 and now the hard part is to make the hardware to work nicely ;)
Currently, the touchpad works as a mouse with only one button and I'm trying to fix that following the wiki (http://wiki.debian.org/MacBookPro). I've installed mtrack (https://github.com/BlueDragonX/xf86-input-mtrack) as suggested, but It's not working properly, I'm not even sure if Xorg is loading the mtrack driver.

I was looking for any pointer to check if the module is being loaded or if any error is being thrown.

Thanks in advance!

--
David