Re: safe remote upload-only access

joe@jretrading.com wrote:

> First, how big might the files be? Email is an absolutely guaranteed
> one-way-only file transfer system,
<snip>

For the most part, the files are photographs -- dozens of them in every
batch.  The present approach is to upload the photographs to a service
which provides prints, but allows viewing without charge.

> If email is not practical, is this of any use?
> http://sublimation.org/scponly/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

It is in the Debian archive.  I really do not wish to provide read
privileges, but perhaps the remote user can be fenced in, limited to a
particular directory.

I also just found the Debian package putty-tools.

Thanks,
RLH