Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

On 02/09/11 07:29, Aaron Toponce wrote:
On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 04:01:51PM +0100, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
On 01/09/11 15:55, Chris Brennan wrote:
Every e-mail I've gotten so far, has had the foot on it... So I think
it's safe to say, always does apply in my case.

... but this one didn't here.

Because the mail was cryptographically signed (an semi-explanation is
elsewhere in this thread). Adding footers to the body will break the
signature, so they're not added.

Actually, it was, but not displayed (in T'bird)

From the source:

[...]
Uz+i+oZpal+xZejM78QhoRd5zXEA1u2PX6RJKx6mKfdasK7yPeBMofD4IiFGzTE=
=P8mz
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----