Re: Rsync -- Different Outputs on No Transfer

[…]

 >> My guess is that using -O along with -t may reduce the number of
 >> directories in the -v list.

 > Thanks.  I tried with -O and without it, along with -t and no -t (in
 > other words all four combinations of those two), but I still get the
 > directory listing.

	What kind of filesystem is used on both sides of Rsync there?

	My other guess would be that one of the filesystems has better
	timestamp accuracy, therefore requiring --modify-window=.  Or,
	one can always use -c, though it may get much more CPU
	intensive, and thus slower.

--
FSF associate member #7257