Re: which is the best alterative package for kbibtex

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 21:58 +0800, lina wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 04:02:25PM +0200, lina wrote:
> >
> >> before I used kbibtex, but this time when I tried to install it, seems
> >> lots of KDE staff, I use gnome desktop mainly?
> >> so what's the best alterative choice for bibtex edit.
> >
> > I do not know kbibtex. I am using Emacs to edit my bibtex-files while in
> > Auctex-mode.
> >
> Thanks for Cristian and Johann's advice,
>
> I think I will be back to gvim.

Good choice. In addition to jabref I like referencer and a lot of my fellow
students use Mendeley which is, however, proprietary and therefore not an
option.
--
Wolodja <babilen@gmail.com>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC