Re: Have blkid reports on newly added devices

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 11:33:38 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> That's weird. Give us the output of "mount" and "dmesg|grep -i sdc"
>
>> What do you get? Different than mine?
>
> Yep, sure. As soon as I plug my USB flash key (or my camera) it gets
> detected by blkid without needing to make sorcery nor summoning
> oddfellows.

Thanks, that's really helpful. On seeing this, I redo everything again,
right from the very beginning, including unplug and re-plug-in my SD
reader and card, and this time everything works as expected.

Thanks!

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/