Re: Booting Debian

On Thursday 04 August 2011 10:54:33 Kevin Williams wrote:
> Installation was ok I didn't setup my network if that matters.I don't wish
> to get a root account and yes I remember my password.all I want to do is
> boot up

I have taken the liberty of giving this fractured thread a meaningful subject.

You haven't really given us enough to go on.  We need more information.  For a
start:
1) Which version of Debian are you using?
2) What installation medium/media are you using?
3) What exactly did you do?
4) What happens when you try to boot?
5) If you don't want a root account (??) have you set up sudo?

I am sure that others will have other questions, but those will do for a
start.

Lisi