More than 150 up-to-date Debian howtos & tutorials online (server, virtualization, etc)

Hi folks,

in the last months I've published more than 150 Debian howtos which
are online now at  http://www.asconix.com/howtos/debian

The howtos are covering the following topics so far:

* Debian as infrastructure (BIND, Samba ...)
* Webservers (Apache2, Nginx, Lighttpd ...)
* Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, Redis, ...)
* CMS's (Plone, Drupal, ...)
* Virtualization (Xen, VMware ESX ...)
* Backup (Bacula, rsync ...)
* E-Mail & Groupware (Postfix, Dovecot, OpenXchange, Zarafa ...)
* VoIP (Asterisk, Gemeinschaft ...)
* E-Commerce (Magento, OXID VirtueMart ...)
* Media (XBMC, MediaTomb, Coherence, Fuppes ...)
* Desktop Environments & Window Managers (XFCE, Awesome, XMonad,
StumpWM ...)
* Development (Ruby on Rails, Java, Lua ...)

... and so much more ;-) Few of the howtos are translated, the non-
translated are self-explanatory (I hope so ;-)). And if anyone of you
has time and fun to work on this documentation project, please let me
know. I've some further drafts in my pipeline for the next few weeks
(e.g. Hadoop & Cassandra, Dropbox clone, High Availability etc.). So
stay tuned and please leave comments at the bottom of the howtos.

Cheerio,
Chris