Re: Tagging the music using cddb

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:29:24 +0000 (UTC)
T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello T,

> Guess I'm lucky that all cddb lookups from GUI tools are fine for me.
> Do you still have the code somewhere?

I was using KsCD, which pulled in the data automatically from the cddb.
It worked fine, it was just the amount of typos I had to correct, or CDs
not available, or incorrect track lists.

I know nothing is perfect, but I was doing more work than I felt was
necessary.

--
 Regards  _
Junk floats on polluted water