Re: No more GRUB legacy at install time since wheezy?

On Ma, 28 iun 11, 13:42:51, Camaleón wrote:

> GRUB legacy package is still available in Debian repos, is just the
> installer that does not present the option to get it by default. And
> being the expert installer, having both options would be more than
> reasonable, IMO.

The transition from grub1 to grub2 is over, I don't see a reason to
offer grub1 as an option in the installer (which means additional code
that needs to be maintained), unless you want to argue about also having
lilo, extlinux, syslinux, ...

Regards,
Andrei