clamav 0.97.1 not coming to squeeze-updates ?

Hi list,

In my understanding, the stable-updates repo was esthablished in order to replace the volatile repo.  Thus, updated clamav should be pushed in it, but I note it's only available in the testing branch.
Did I misunderstood the role of the stable-updates repo, or is clam 0.97.1 just coming in late ?  I have a server complaining about clam not being up to date every night, so it's getting a little annoying, and I'd like to avoid apt-pinning if possible.

Eric