Re: Advice sought on obtaining latest Amarok package

On 25/06/11 14:46, Brian wrote:
On Sat 25 Jun 2011 at 13:16:44 +0100, AG wrote:

Any thoughts?
http://backports-master.debian.org/Packages/

Brian

Thanks for your reply, although when I click on the link it takes me to a package search facility. I'm not sure what you meant by this ... it is a little too cryptic for me. Does this answer my request regarding the best way to update to a more recent package of Amarok or simply provide me with a search option for a given back-ported package, which by definition is not the most recent/ testing package?

Pls elaborate.

Cheers

AG