Re: "Architecture not supported" problem

On Vi, 24 iun 11, 10:12:45, Nacer Adamou Saidou wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to install ubuntu client with pxe + preseed via
> apt-cacher-ng apt proxy. But I always have this "Architecture not
> supported" error message, stating that "
> The specified Ubuntu archive mirror does not seem to support your
> architecture. Please try a different mirror." My computers
> architecture is i686.
> How can I solve this issue?

If I understand you question correctly you are asking for help
installing Ubuntu via an apt-cacher-ng (possibly running Debian, you
didn't specify this and neither the version).

Not sure if Debian users can help you here, since it seems related to
Ubuntu and their archive structure and it's interaction with
apt-cacher-ng, and I bet Ubuntu users would have better ideas here :)

Regards,
Andrei