Re: Subscription

On Saturday 11 June 2011 17:54:35 Scott Ferguson wrote:
> *cough* some of us do design websites the blind and visually handicapped
> in mind....it's just not noticed by those with normal vision. (sigh) ;-p

Many don't bother.  And just for the record I myself am partially sighted (our
awful euphemism!).  If someone can't be bothered to make the site visible, I
can't be bothered to try and read it.

As you rightly say, it is a shame to throw all those potential customers out
with the rubbish.  But I have got better things to do with my life than try
desperately to make out what that mid-grey writing on a pale grey background
is actually saying, or what that "pretty" graphic is successfully masking.

Those like you who try to make things accessible are much appreciated - anyhow
by me!

Lisi