udev bug in Wheezy

Hi
I first sent this message in french language, sorry for my mistake....
I tried for the umpteenth time to return to Wheezy but I still have this problem with udev, which slows down the machine. The boot log shows that there is a problem. Am I the only one concerned? I doubt it .. How are things going with you? Is there a solution?
Thank's for any help
PS: udev does not appear in the log of the boot of Squeeze and the machine is not slowed down at all