Re: Scratchy sound when encoding mkv to DVD with mencoder

On 05/30/2011 03:36 AM, François TOURDE wrote:
Le 15124ième jour après Epoch,
William Hopkins écrivait:

I don't want to discourage you from posting to debian-user, as someone there may have a solution for you (although I regrettably do not).
But may I recommend the mplayer-user ML?

Hi.

I prefer post here because I think it's debian&  debian-multimedia
specific, cause it was working well weeks ago.

The same commands applied to the same input created good sound some weeks ago but now produces bad sound? (That would have been good to know in your OP.)

corrupt."