Re: UUID - autmatically entries?

> You're welcome.
>
> No. You have to set it filesystem by filesystem with "tune2fs -U
> [random|<UUID>] /dev/sdXY" unless script a loop through your
> filesystems.
>
> (If you use "<UUID>" in the command above, you can/have to generate it
> with uuidgen.)

Ok, I understand. So I can set a new UUID, but I have manually to edit the
required files. Hmm, I trhought, there was a debian script in a package, taht
did those things, so I can make a dpkg-reconfigure to recall it. Thought, some
debian/pre*something or debian/post*something did manage it soemnhow...

Hans