Re: So much for Skype.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:19:15AM -0700, Carl Cook wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 May, 2011 09:44:07 Aaron Toponce wrote:
> > I'm failing to see the "finger wagging".
> What an awful work environment you must have, to have become so enured to such a negative attitude that you don't notice.  And not only that, but to try and inflict it on others.

What negative attitude? Not only am I failing to see the finger wagging, I
am failing to see the emotion. Were you abused as a child?

Claim: Microsoft will drop Skype's GNU/Linux support.
Rebuttal: Show what is speculation, and supply support to to the contrary.
Alternative: GNU/Linux users using Skype could use a supported platform.

Where is the finger wagging and emotion?

> I am not going to bicker with you.

Then why continue to reply?

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .