preparing upgrade

Hi,

I am looking at the release notes to get comfortable with what's in them and to get a feeling for what I need to look at when upgrading our debian servers.
Most of our servers were installed as Etch and then upgraded to Lenny.

In my sources.list files I have lines like:
deb http://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/debian/ lenny main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/debian/ lenny main non-free contrib

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main non-free contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main non-free contrib
I understand I need to add squeeze-updates to that list as well and remove volatile if I have it somewhere. (And of course change the lenny to squeeze at the proper moment during upgrade).

But what are those security.debian.org lines for? Is that some leftover from Etch, which I can detele, or is it something I still need in Squeeze? Is it something like the new squeeze-updates repository? I cannot find anything about it, or at least nothing that will tell me clearly what I need to do.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio