Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?

On Mon, 9 May 2011 15:52:20 +0300
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dotan,

> True. I suppose if I have gotten this far with never using it then I
> can sacrifice it. I just don't want to paint myself into a corner by

Probably.  TBH, I rarely use the menu key as it's set up here.  I keep
forgetting it.

> removing a feature that I may some day want (Like OpenSUSE removing
> CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE).

Hmmm.  Can it be re-enabled by altering/creating the relevant section in
xorg.conf, perhaps?

--
 Regards  _
The public wants what the public gets