RE: OpenVPN with networkmanager

Paul, could you provide a complete output of the relevant log files for this issue?  I tend to run openvpn from the command line rather than from NetworkManager.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul van der Vlis [mailto:paul@vandervlis.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 9:33 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: OpenVPN with networkmanager

Hello,

I try to use Networkmanager in Squeeze as OpenVPN client but I cannot make a connection. The VPN what I have configured is grey and I cannot start it.

In daemon.log there is no intersting information. I've als tried
"OPENVPN_DEBUG=1 /usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-openvpn-service", but it gives only a few warnings.

Can somebody give me a hint?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--