Remove unused language from GDM?

Hi there. I use en-US and zh-TW (Chinese Taiwan) as locales on my
computer, and recently tried to do something with my fonts and replaced
my fonts.dtd file with another and tried logging in. The result was the
locale or fonts were incorrect and I was given "Unspecified
[ANSI-X3.4-1968]" as a choice in my languages bar.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/Rypervenche/GNULinux/xephyr.jpg

I replaced my fonts.dtd with the original file, however this option in
my language choice has not gone away. I would like to know how I can
refresh this list of languages or, if I must, manually delete the old
locale choice.

I have looked all over the place and haven't found anything relevant,
aside from this...
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/Rypervenche/GNULinux/CE.jpg

I'd appreciate any and all help on this subject. Thank you.